Milestones strives to partner with the highest quality caregivers. All providers will be Pediatric CPR and First Aid certified, obtain a background clearance, become a member of IDAHO STARS a state program overseeing those childcare providers are educated in a variety of fields within the profession.
Milestones Providers are responsible for but not limited to:
- Monitors and supervises children keeping them safe and healthy.
- Prepares food and snacks for children and organizes meal time.
- Helps children maintain good hygiene and changes the diapers of infants and toddlers.
- Organizes activities designed to help children learn about their world and develop their own interests.
- Creates schedules to ensure that children have adequate physical activity, rest, food, and intellectual stimulation.
- Watches for any signs of behavioral or emotional problems in children and alerts parents to the problems.
- Keeps records of children’s routines throughout the day.
- Introduces babies, toddlers, and small children to basic concepts like reading and sharing toys.
- Works with children on language skills and creative activities like art, music, and dance.
If interested in applying for a position with Milestones please complete the application form and submit to [email protected], we look forward to hearing from you.